Personalize your online experienceSign Into My Dashboard

Go To Search
Government - Here to ServeResidents - Your CommunityVisitors - See BenbrookBusinesses - Grow With Us
I Want To - Find It Fast
Click to Home
Alcoholic Beverage Licenses
Applications for Alcoholic Beverage Licenses are obtained through the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC).  The State issues a license based on local laws enacted by the Benbrook City Council.  The City of Benbrook issues permits for beer and wine sales for off-premises consumption and for mixed beverages served in restaurants.  The City's permit fee for beer and wine sales for off-premise consumption is $30 for one year.  The mixed beverage fees are not charged by the City until after the first three years of operation.  The City's permit fee is then half of what the State permit fee is.

For an application with the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission, call the local TABC office at 817-451-9466.

Connect With Us
Like UsFollow Us